Local, shared, co-working spaces are fast becoming the preference for small and mid-size businesses, foregoing the cost of investing in costly infrastructure.
It’s a trend in technology, hoteling, and business that’s changing the way we work and collaborate. A strong advantage is it also encourages local and community connections.
As work patterns continually evolve adding flexibility and transparency to the work environment, a workplace strategy strengthens both business performance and employee satisfaction.
Cubicles, open office, and virtual workplace were solutions from the past. Today’s trend is more a combination of the following:
- More flexibility to better utilize workplaces
- Not being limited by an employee’s location, mobile technology offers on-demand collaboration in real time
- Choices empower employees to find their workspace that best suits them for productivity and comfort
- More virtual and face-to-face communication among workforce teams, encouraging knowledge exchange, brainstorming, and sharing
- Less investment for companies in real estate expenses by consolidating space
VAZATA has long embraced the concept of customized solutions tailored to an ever-changing market. Supporting the growth of technology businesses in McKinney and beyond is just one of those ways.
Looking for more information about how VAZATA can support your business growth plans? Contact us today and we will help you develop the path to your success.