VAZATA is a national data center and managed colocation provider serving Global 500 businesses, U.S. Federal Government Agencies and Mid-Market Enterprises. The company operates multiple data centers throughout the southern United States providing secure, stable, and scalable data center solutions that meet the challenges of its global customers. Our facilities provide the enhanced security features, accessibility, and fiscal viability in solutions designed to grow with organizations of all sizes. Visit _VAZATA.com to learn more.
- Headquartered in McKinney, Texas
- Backed by Institutional Private Equity firms
- Reputation for outstanding customer service
- Enterprise-level customer ranging from Fortune 500 to start-up organizations and US Federal Government Agencies
- Industries Supported: Healthcare, Banking, Retail, Finance, Technology, Manufacturing, Legal, Non-profit, Public Sector
- Compliant Solutions: HIPAA, PCI and SSAE 16/18
- Tier III+ data centers
The customer experience is vital to everything we do at VAZATA. It is a journey that begins in the pre-sales process, progresses into implementation and on-boarding, and ultimately into life-cycle management. We view each stage as an opportunity to outperform our customer’s expectations and industry standards. The success we’ve achieved over our 18 year history as data center services company is due to the fact that we’ve built outstanding relationships with our customers and out-worked the competition. When our customers are asked why they chose to do business with VAZATA, common themes that rise to the surface are: Flexibility, agility, technical expertise, high touch service and support, relationship-oriented, secure, dependable and compliant. We strive to be a company that is easy for our customers to do business with, which we believe fosters an even stronger relationship.
Today most mission critical IT Systems have commercial or federal compliance requirements. We help our clients maneuver through the challenges presented by government compliance regulations and FISMA compliance issues to create a customized program that meets all information security management needs. These solutions focus on government data security and areas needed to achieve certificate of compliance.
VAZATA is committed to growing a strong channel partner program with the following values:
- Our partners can be confident we’ll take exceptional care of our mutual customer
- Our referral program is purposely designed to be simple and straight forward
- Our partners can rely on us to keep our program consistent
- Less is more – we want fewer partners, but deeper relationships
- Referral fees will be paid timely so that your business is a predictable one
- We respect our partners and seek to develop long lasting, mutually beneficial relationships