Data security is no longer an option in today’s world. Data security is essential.
Today the need for reliable data security has never been so profound. The pandemic has made the world more digitally connected and also much more vulnerable. Among other challenges facing businesses and individuals on a global scale, data privacy and security are high on the list.
Businesses and individuals are asking questions like: What do companies know about me and how are they using that information? Is my data being sold? All too often, the answers are not positive and data breaches have become painfully too frequent across the board.
What seems to be grossly undervalued about data privacy is how essential it is in building brand trust and being a better corporate citizen. Organizations that do this well achieve a significant competitive advantage in the marketplace. While some nuanced laws are in place for data privacy enforcement, companies that don’t comply with these laws face huge fines and recurring customer criticism. Laws governing data protection must be forthcoming to better ensure privacy and security.
VAZATA is a trusted provider of simple, flexible, and reliable data protection and restoration and backup and recovery solutions, which can be customized to provide any level of data protection needed. VAZATA can restore your data to multiple targets including on premise, AWS, or AZURE.
VAZATA Data Protection and Restoration Services
- Geographically dispersed backups – Backups are stored in a different physical datacenter from the one hosting the live account. These backups can be geographically dispersed as needed.
- Disaster Recovery as a Service – Recovery as a service, sometimes referred to as disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS), is a category of cloud computing used for protecting an application or data from a natural or human disaster or service disruption at one location by enabling a full recovery in the cloud.
- Anti-Virus Solution including Malware and Ransomware – Antivirus software is designed to find known viruses and oftentimes other malware such as Ransomware, Trojan Horses, worms, spyware, adware, etc., that can have a detrimental impact to the user or device. Antivirus programs provide a way to protect against known threats.
- Spam Filtering – Spam filters detect unsolicited, unwanted, and virus-infested email (known as spam) and stop it from getting into email inboxes. Email filtering is the processing of email to organize it according to specified criteria. Using automatic processing of messages, your company’s email environment will remain spam-free.
- Business Continuity Services and Facilities – A business continuity plan (BCP) is a process that outlines the potential impact of disaster situations, creates policies to respond to them and helps your business recover quickly so it can function as usual. A BCP should be created in advance of a disaster and have an educated team of stakeholders who know how to respond.
The risks of being unprotected in today’s fast-moving world of digital transformation are daunting. VAZATA will help your organization rise to the immense challenge to be secure against malicious malware and viruses. Contact one of VAZATA’s security experts to learn how easy it is to put data protection and restoration services in place for your organization.