Cybersecurity by VAZATA
Flexible Colocation Packages To Fit Your Business Requirements
Public & Private Clouds
VAZATA is a managed hosting, Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and cloud managed service provider serving Global 1000 businesses, U.S. Federal Government Agencies and Mid-Market Enterprises. The company provides highly secure, stable, and scalable technology solutions that meet the challenges of its global customers. Our Secure Managed Cloud platforms allow for enhanced computing capabilities, accessibility, and fiscal viability in solutions designed to grow with organizations of all sizes.
- Founded in 2000 as an IaaS company focused on security, compliance and uptime
- Headquartered in McKinney, Texas
- Backed by Institutional Private Equity firms
- Reputation for outstanding customer service
- Enterprise-level customer ranging from Fortune 500 to start-up organizations and US Federal Government Agencies
- Industries Supported: Healthcare, Banking, Retail, Finance, Technology, Manufacturing, Legal, Non-profit, Public Sector
- Compliant Solutions: HIPAA, PCI and SSAE 16/18
- Tier III+ data centers
SECURE MANAGED CLOUD
Need help choosing a cloud platform, or need managed cloud services? VAZATA has you covered from concept to the cloud.
SECURITY & COMPLIANCE
From monitoring to endpoint protection. Vazata knows how to protect your confidential business critical data.
VAZATA, a managed security services provider focused on data security, protection, and compliance, is pleased to announce the promotion of Paul Chouffet as CISO and EVP of Product & Solution Engineering. Before his promotion, Paul led the solutioning effort for VAZATA’s customers across the entire Vazata portfolio of services, from cloud to managed services and[…]
Dallas, Texas February 8, 2022. VAZATA, founded in 2000 as a managed services and hosting company focused on security and compliance, is strategically moving forward as a prominent player in the Data Protection as a Service market. Taking the reins as EVP New Business/Chief Strategy Officer is Chuck Smith, leading VAZATA into new, untapped markets.[…]
Contact us using the form below to learn more about the technology solutions we offer.