Specialized Technology Solutions for
VAZATA’s expertise in colocation, cloud computing, managed hosting, storage, backup and disaster recovery enables VAZATA to deliver integrated solutions to meet the ever-increasing computing capacity needs of the Federal government. Our goal is to help agencies innovate and gain agility as they move beyond legacy systems, outdated datacenters and long procurement cycles.
We’re Experts in Virtualization
Our expertise in virtualization enables us to assist government customers in achieving the benefits of virtualization through their “Cloud First” and data center consolidation (FDCCI) initiatives. Our physical North American data center footprint and vStructure™ virtualization platform collectively extend a complete range of IaaS options, from traditional colocation and hosting to cloud migration.
We’re at the Forefront of FISMA and FedRAMP
VAZATA is committed to providing the security and compliance required to host both federal government customers and systems integrators. We have implemented the NIST 800-53 moderate baseline controls necessary to support our customers' Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) compliance efforts. VAZATA has engaged Kratos SecureInfo, a licensed FedRAMP 3rd Party Assessment Organization (3PAO), to perform an independent examination of our controls implementation.
Highly Secure, Enterprise-Class Infrastructure with Geographic Redundancy
VAZATA’s data center facilities, located in Carrollton, Texas and Manassas, Virginia, are SSAE 16 Type 2 certified and FISMA-compliant, demonstrating that security, stability and scalability are paramount to all our infrastructure and solutions. The facilities have N + 1 power and environmental controls which undergo monthly, quarterly, and annual preventative maintenance and load tests. Our power infrastructure service level agreement is 100%, guaranteed.
VAZATA’s Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) offering is purpose-built on a best-of-breed platform featuring leading technology partners like VMware and HP. Our datacenters and virtualization platform, vStructure™, are integrated through a private 10G fiber backbone that ensures multi-path redundancy guaranteeing uptime and performance.
- VMware® virtual environment utilizing high availability (HA)
- High performance blade server computing layer (vCPU, RAM)
- Multi-tiered, RAID enabled fiber channel SAN storage
- Managed, redundant network and security layer (Firewall IPS/IDS) with custom configurations
- Linux and Windows Server licensing with root level access
- Multi-homed public bandwidth blend with no metered commitment
- Full redundancy through the entire physical stack
- Environment monitoring with portal tracking for vCPU, RAM, Storage
- 24/7 in-house technical support backed by industry leading certifications
- Tier III +, SSAE Type II VAZATA operated datacenters
- Compliance based processes for physical and administrative security