Compliant & Specialized Infrastructure Solutions for U.S. Government Agencies
VAZATA’s expertise in colocation, cloud computing, managed hosting, storage, managed backup services and disaster recovery enables VAZATA to deliver integrated solutions to meet the ever-increasing computing capacity needs of the Federal government. Our goal is to help agencies innovate and gain agility as they move beyond legacy systems, outdated datacenters and long procurement cycles.
VAZATA’S Private Data Center Network Features:
- 4 Tier III, SSAE 16 Type 2 LEED Certified Data Centers
- FISMA and HIPAA Compliant
- Geographic Redundancy Across NoVA and Texas
- vStructure Virtualization Platform
- In FedRAMP Assessment Process for Provisional Authorization (ATO)
Map the Ideal Solutions to your agency's needs:
- Cloud Hosting & Virtualization
- Managed Services
- Storage & Backup
- Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
- Hybrid Hosting
Whether you have an existing cloud platform and/or physical servers managed and supported in-house, we can augment your disaster recovery plan with flexible solutions that address your unique needs.
- Private network backbone connectivity between data centers in Dallas, Texas and Manassas, Virginia
- Fully redundant paths guaranteeing uptime and performance
- Protect your data with geographic diversity spanning across two time zones
vStructure: A Robust Virtualization Platform
Harness the power of the cloud by leveraging a virtualization platform designed to protect mission critical applications and data.
- Get the added comfort and security of a hybrid solution
- Know where your data physically resides
- Audit your solution any time with physical data center access
- Maximize application performance by avoiding latency issues associated with remote cloud deployments